If your puppy is going home in 4 weeks or less:
Here's what to do now:
1) Make a vet appointment
2) Arrange transport with us
3) Week 6 pay in full if you're not picking up in person or don't want to use cash
4) Buy crates, toys and hair tools
5) Hire a trainer (optional)
1)Our health warranty is validated by a vet appointment by your vet within 48 hours from when puppy goes home to you. Sometimes vets have a wait time to schedule well visits. This is because you need to know that your puppy is well on your end. We've done a licensed vet check and deemed the puppy well. Our puppies are always up to date on vaccines and wormings.
2)We feed your puppy Life's Abundance dog food. Please order Large Breed Puppy. Please order this food for at least the first month your puppy is home so that they have the least amount of change necessary. Life's Abundance is a holistic breeder quality food that has never been recalled. See the link below in the footer of this website on the left and order through that link.
3)Please confirm with us if your puppy is flying, being car transported or picking up in person.
4) If you are picking up in person, payment in full is due when you come to get your puppy. We accept cash only unless you pay in full at 6 weeks via another form of payment.
5)We have an Amazon affiliate store. https://www.powergoldens.com/amazon We do suggest that you limit your exposure to pet stores and places that people can bring their dogs into, or have rescue puppies for adoption. There are much higher levels of parvo exposure in these areas and your puppy will not be immune until about 14 weeks old.
6) This pet insurance has the best value as discussed among breeders. I do not get anything for promoting this company. https://www.powergoldens.com/trupanion
7) We have found that trainers are not needed long. If you are at all nervous about training your puppy, it's worth a short time of training for long-term benefits.